Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Of iPhones, Fender Stratocasters, and MacBook Pro..

Well, I believe that some of my list is fulfilled by purchasing this glorious iPad. Now to continue on with the rest of the items that I have in mind. Between the 3 expensive items up ere, its a tough thing to choose. Let me break it down.

I need a new phone, I need an electric guitar (which manipulates my playing styles and skills), and I need a new laptop (after how my HP motherboard died on me)

So, pre orders start very soon for the Australian market. The problem is, will they have enough micro sim cards to be issued out to whoever plans to change from normal conventional phones to the iPhone 4?

And if I were not to spend on the iPhone 4, I can get my guitar at least a month quicker than expected, inclusive of the whole rig.

I am constantly reminded by the sweet sounds being played by guitar gods.

Which brings me to my next problem. I have a guitar, but I do not have a proper computer to record stuff on. Not like I do much recording, or anything, but.. That's just ironic.

Talk about spoilt for choices. This really sucks big time.

No comments: