Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Hunt.

So, you know that my little HP Pavilion DV2314t went busted just last month, on the 22nd of June.

The adaptor was generously sold to Joey Shinoda, and what became of whats left of the laptop?

I ripped the HDD out, and housed it in a new casing for it to work in, and it works as my portable HDD as we speak.

Funniest thing, I was already eyeing on a new HDD that has 500GB of capacity.

Besides that, I decided to pop by Dick Smith today to see what ranges of laptops they have there.

I saw a few, and I'm definitely ruling out on Toshiba. The build is just odd. I had a look and I saw the Dell Studio 17 available for $1199, and boy, is that a run for it's value. The only problem is that it's fitted with Intel Core Duo, 2GBs of RAM, and my ever hated Microsoft Vista.

Peeking around, and like everything else, I stopped by the Apple section. My word, the MacBook Pro looks nice. The 15 inch was the one they had on display.

And again, I was reminded why I fell in love with it.









It would make a really great Christmas present from my parents, but I don't think that's worth it. Regardless if they can or cannot afford it, I WANT to work hard for it, and make it mine.

:)

Next year, isn't far away now isn't it?

No wonder businessmen consider their plans in years.

No comments: