Monday, July 26, 2010

Fender Stratocaster Update.

So, remember the Fender Stratocaster that I had in mind.

The day's coming closer, and I'm prepared to foot out the deposit or the first downpayment that I would like to give, and I couldn't be any more happier by emailling the person who's going to be settling my transactions (and possibly) a slight modification to that guitar.

.. Until I read this from his email.

"It is likely to see the discussed models in 8 weeks time". But it is likely = unconfirmed.

Edit: I just realised that I misread "likely" as "unlikely". What the hell. Thank you, blogspot, for making me realise what an idiot I was.

I'm giving this place at least 2 months to get my guitar in, but I am not sure because everybody went for the exact same guitar. I'm guessing that everybody likes the shade of sunburst colours, the same body, the same neck, the same this, the same that, blah blah blah.

WHAT, EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE ERIC JOHNSON NOW, IS IT?! GO GO GO, THERE'S STEVE VAI TO BE ADMIRED TOO, Y'KNOW!

I sent the email to this salesman that will be handling my transaction in getting this guitar, and I am looking forward to the day when my Fender Stratocaster comes into my hands. I grabbed hold of the Humbucker-Single-Single model, and when I held it by its neck..

.. It nearly slipped out of my arms before I gripped it a little bit tighter.

I was surprised. The tension that I put onto grabbing the neck was .. unbelievable. I used strength, but I didn't feel my palm trying to bleed, and it was as soft as a silk scarf.

Without playing it, I knew that what I had saved up for is definitely worth it. And waiting for it would be awesome too.

IF the SSS is not available, I'll opt for the HSS model, but only if I am able to install a push-pull pot into the damned thing (that splits from a pararrel humbucker to a series-single coil pickup, which is God-sent, like dual booting OSes on XP and Vista)












Now I realised that this blog does not make any sense, I'll happily wait for the salesman's reply. HEEEEE!

No comments: