Sunday, June 6, 2010

Look.

First of all, let me make it clear that I don't really give a shit about my exams, and is going to tell you why I don't really care.

Firstly, getting stressed over your finals or whatever nonsense this test is all about is entirely useless. Let me share you me secret when it comes to this.

I don't spend my time in burning the midnight oil in excelling in subjects. That's why we have lecturers, besides the whole idea of extorting information and tips for the paper, they lecture us on what the subject is about, and with their teachings, they are supposed to make us understand the subject matter a tad bit better compared to what we already know.

Of course, if your subject were to be subjective and based on facts (e.b. Accounting Theory and Practices, or Science subjects) of course, you cannot rewrite something that's used universally to describe something. Like Newton's gravity laws. You can't say that the US discovered gravity because it helped their nuclear missiles drop onto Hiroshima to halt the World War 2.

So, my method (which several people think I am pretty much out of my mind) is to get a good night's sleep, and to wake up with a fresh mind so I can write the facts I know. And if I can't write about what is meant to be written, we just gotta write a shit load of logical sense as long as it..makes sense.

After all, if you have enough supporting facts, you can turn a criminal into an innocent man in law.

Plus, think about it. Wake up with a fresh mind, or to head to the exams hall half asleep. You decide. Not me.

No comments: