Tuesday, June 8, 2010

iOS4

That is the name of Apple Inc's next biggest leap. Or maybe, they pulled the future towards the present, I'd like to put.

the iOS4 which was shorten by its original term - iPhone OS4.

The iOS4 will feature plenty of new features that was covered during the iPad keynote, and will be released for the iPod Touch (best would be 3G) and the iPhone (3G and above; but 3G will not support some of the features) on the 21st of June 2010.

And to complement the iOS4, will be its main reason of existing. An operating system that needs to be mounted onto a device that's powerful enough to support such things. An iPhone 4 (or known as 4G as well) would do the trick.

Using the same back-lit LED and IPS technology the iPad has, its display on a 3.5 inch screen is extremely orgasmic. Pictures will turn out clearer, and its retina display technology is just mind blowing. The human eye registeres 300 pixels per inch, and anything above that would be considered as smooth, and non-pixelated anymore.

The iPhone 4 has 326 ppi.

326ppi, now which madman high on any sort of chemicals ever came up with that stupendous and brilliant idea?

I had enough doubts today to stop spending my money on getting an expensive thing.

But the keynote, and the iPhone 4 blew my mind away.

Everything about it, even with its faults which i will tolerate with, makes me feel alive.

There are several things that you can do. Exercise, survive an accident, receiving a phone call, listening to music and plenty of other things.












To me, the iPhone motivates me in being me. Like the guitar reminding me that I am also a half-musician (and even more) at heart.

Come July 2010, and you're mine.

No comments: