Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Big Boy's Toy.

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

The reason why I haven't blogged for the past few days, and randomly putting up some crap about the anti-glare screen thing for the iPad, is because.. I couldn't be bothered after my motherboard died on my HP.

But today, the bell rung so hard, and I was surprised, I was actually at home. Usually my brother or my housemates get my stuff in for me. That's what happened for my brother and my iPads on its day of arrival.

But check it yo.

I present to you: Big Boss / Naked Snake with his Sneaking Suit that will be featured on the upcoming Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker on the PSP.

Snake <3

























My word, the details are mind blowing. Good job, SquareEnix!

(And this is definitely underpriced. LOL)

No comments: