Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Turning The World Upside Down.

Well, I must say that I've done a good job in spending my first night in Tasmania by staying up till 5.15am. In Malaysia, it'd be 2.15am.

Great, huh?

Anyways, would like to share some pictures that I took of the whole Adidas Star Wars promotion thing going on. They designed sneakers and shirts after Star Wars characters.

On a behind-the-scenes note would be that I'm surprised that there're so many enthusiastic people who're willing to dress themselves up with their OWN custom-make armours (not costumes, mind you.) and start promoting the product line.

It's a cool thing, really. And these are some of the shots I took with my brother's Nikon D5000 on the last day of being in Malaysia. What a way to spend it, huh?

Haha.

Check 'em, yo.



























More @ http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=182975&id=652538697&l=6ed024fff8

No comments: