Monday, March 2, 2009

Falling Back.

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fit your plan, take me as I am

The decisions we make in life sometimes affect others. So far, you weren't the only one who's affected. There are 2 others who's kind of.. hurt with what I've done, said, and expressed myself.

I won't say much as I have nothing else to say. I will walk on even if the next metre leads to a death valley deeper than hell. That's how much I don't regret my actions. Even if I were to hurt, or not hurt someone, I've learnt that life is not a bed of roses.

And if you think you were insignificant, did you know that I never ate the 2 mandarin oranges since Chinese New Year?

Go figure.

Pull me under, pull me under,
Pull me under; I'm not afraid.

For these few months, I've been a true psychopath. Only a single handful understand how is it to live like one. To love like one, is another issue.

Unfortunately, like the lit candle, no mattter how fast or slow you live life, it still burns.

You've already let go. Don't look back. Because it's not worth it at times. What matters would be the exposure as it prepares you for the future.

I don't regret what I've done. There're a million things that I don't state in public, nor do I state through words. There're a million things that I curse other people for not using their heart and midn to appreciate what they have. There're a million things that I curse myself for being a curse towards others, and not appreciating what I have.

But then again, I've walked already. It's too late to backtrack, so might as well make the best out of it.


I shall age along with this life.

As confusing as how The Dance of Eternity may sound, at least it ended somewhere.

And the rain will kill us all,
We'll throw ourselves against the wall.
Where no one else can see;
The preservation of the martyr in me.














Now, back to assignments.

No comments: