Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Ear-Ache.

Listening to the beats, over again.

It gets pretty frustrating when you've achieved something, but it doesn't work out right.

For example: putting a shark in the waters by itself, that's one thing. It'll happily swim around without disturbing you because it knows that it can't get to you.

But add a fish in, and the shark will gobble it up.

Then again, you add in a crocodile, both of them can't be bothered; The shark will continue swimming and the crocodile'd be somewhere sunbathing.

-_-

Same goes for my little project going on, requested by Schizzow.

Blerh.

I'm definitely losing my touch and there's no way I cannot admit it.

I get frustrated when I can't come up with self-time signature riffs.

I get frustrated when I can't even compose simple songs.

Now I can't even do music production?!

Sigh..

Whatever lah. I need sleep.

No comments: