Friday, April 10, 2009

Fast & Furious 4.

Being the idiot who watched The Fast And Furious 3: Tokyo Drift, without watching The Fast and The Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious, I thought it was all about Japanese cars and stuff.

Of course, I remembered clearly that Vin Diesel was acting in the first movie.

I'm surprised that he came back for the 4th.

And what I remembered would be that it was the age of Mitsubishi Evolution Lancers. Probably the 7th or the 8th, can't remember.

But the 4th, surprisingly, used the Nissan Skyline GTR 33 .. They didn't use the new GTR, which was a major surprise for me.

Then again, the old Skyline kicks ass, just that through articles and reviews, the new GTR's engine's horsepower varies on.. each car itself. Since each engines were handmade in a compressed room in Japan, every GTR being purchased and tested has different bhps in them.

I'm surprised that they focused more onto the American muscle for this movie.

Then again, being the idiot who got exposed to Tokyo Drift, you can't entirely blame me.

Except the part where Vin Diesel cameo'd in the previous movie to take revenge for Han. Woohooooo.

The movie, overall, carried a storyline. It was a good one. Nothing cliche, just that those who didn't enjoy watching them Ford Mustangs and musclemen, I don't think it'd be appropriate for serious movie critics.

Went in for the fun, came out pretty hyped. Although the beginning was .. insanely impossible, then again, The Stig did that with a Porsche 911, so hell, stealing petrol with them trucks seem possible.

Whatever

I'd give it a 4/5.

Best line ever:

Braga: "You're lucky, boy."
O'Connor: "Why'd you say that?"
Braga: "You're still breathing."
* Vin Diesel grins

LOL

No comments: