Monday, April 20, 2009

Biker Custards.

I was doing a small favour running from PJ, to Banting, then back to PJ. Obviously, we had to use small highways.

I'll make this quick and short. I saw these 2 motorcyclists. One was leaning towards the side divider at the highway, and the other was not wearing his helmet. My friend was leading the way, I was behind her, and there was someone else behind me.

Once she passed, this person slammed his helmet towards the floor, bounced off really hard, then it'll probably land on one of us.

Of course, with that loud sound, I managed to swerve out of the way. The one following behind me followed as well, obviously.

These sort of road thieves are just waiting for the moment to wait for you to get smacked by their object, then get out of your car, saying "What the f---"..

.. By that time, you'd probably been stabbed and your vehicle was stolen already anyway.

So, this is just a minor caution towards readers of all sorts, anyway.

No comments: