Sunday, September 5, 2010

Testing

Seriously, did they fix the issue with blogging from an iPhone after inserting pictures?

Since I already had this on the iPad, I hooked my iPhone up as well. It's one of those universal apps that you can share among devices, so that's pretty cool.

Now, updates? Another "toy".

Takara Masterpiece (MP-01B) - Optimus Prime - Black Convoy .. Also known as Nemesis Prime.
























There're two more figures coming in by this year - the Japanese mascot that replaced Mickey Mouse - Chokogin Fireball (which is smaller than my preferred height, but she is bloody flexible, comes in with plenty of hand gestures, and other misc stuff.) and the Jungle Fatigue version of Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. That would be coming out by the end of the year, so I'm looking forward to that one.

So far this app works for the iPhone smoothly after the update being installed. I'm satisfied, although it does lag a bit (on the iPhone 4. Imagine 3GS lol)

And other than that, I've got nothing to update. Heh.

Till then, mates.

Edit: I just realized that I have already posted up pictures of this Prime. Oh well. At least the app works. I'm doing this through my iPad now LOL.

No comments: