Thursday, September 16, 2010

Floating Thoughts.

Standing by the beach,
Waiting for the sun,
Waiting for another day,
Waiting for another love.

Closing my eyes,
Thinking of you,
I'm sent to another universe,
Far away from this.

Audible thoughts,
Inaudible words.
Certified facts,
Random feelings.

As I breathe,
My lungs are filled with air,
Rather have them filled,
Filled with your scent.

Crazy thoughts,
Crazy words.
Tears of sadness,
Tears of truth.

I open my eyes,
I find my feet in the sand,
I see footsteps to the sea,
I see a fair maiden in the waves.

I dragged myself up,
I got closer to the uncertainty.
But this uncertainty feels right,
So maybe, I should go even closer.

Holding you, holding me.
Why are our tears flowing?
I don't feel sad,
But happy?

Maybe tears aren't that bad at all.
These are tears of joy.
The long search for someone was simple,
There's a technique to it:

"Trust, honesty,
Understanding, patience.
Love, truth,
Soul, emotions."

8 elements combined,
The rest is effort.
Two hearts,
One love.




我的心是一中的礼物,送给你。
我知道我的人不十全十美。(象我的华语~真的很差)
但是,我只是能送你我的心,
给你保护,给你爱。
给你收,给你赏识。

因为•••我相信,
你不会伤害我的心。

(对不起,我知道我的华语很差,
我希望你懂我写什么。
为了你,我真的想想要进步。
我知道你不管我人的样子好或坏,
为了这个意识,我不要伤害到你的心。
我爱你,
我的老婆。)

I admit I am not perfect, and I will never be.




No comments: