Friday, February 5, 2010

Sheesh.

You all may be wondering what the hell I've been doing.

Well, if I'm at home, I watch YouTube videos, and go online. If not, I'll be playing the PS3, and recently, I finished my first Metal Gear Solid series - Metal Gear Solid 4.

I only briefly played the rest.

Because it's just too damned awesome! It'll be my game of the year for THIS year!

Snake!! s2 s2 s2.

And besides that, I started Spiderman: Web of Shadows. The same old nonsense from the PS2 engine, but with a little bit better graphics (!!!!). Fun to kill time until Left 4 Dead 2 and Aliens vs Predator comes out very soon.

L4D2 is out, but we're waiting for some LAN-pack, which will be cheaper for all 4 of us soon.

HEH HEH HEH.

Then, after 3 years of trial and error, out of sheer boredom, I managed to get Bullfrog's Dungeon Keeper 2 to work.

DUNGEON KEEPER 2, GUYS!!!!!

It's awesome.

And because of its shitty graphics, it runs well on my laptop. HAHAHAHA

(Not even "really well", by the way. Sigh).











University starts next week. Then job hunting. Then iPhone. Then guitar. Then iPad. The possibility of a car. Then my very own custom guitar.

It's going to take probably more than years for all this to be achieved.

I'll be looking forward.

I should be determined this time. This foreign land has not seen how other people work to achieve their dreams.

Consider the differences; consider the change.

No comments: