Saturday, November 27, 2010

Grand Turismo 5

Here comes the game that all car-racing enthusiasts been waiting for.

I was rather blown away of the graphics on the game that requires a massif 8GB installation onto the PS3's HDD.

To fully utilize my GT5 experience, here's what I have. A table, a chair and a Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel.




But here are the in-game shots I managed to pull off with the game's long time feature (and upgraded too), the Photo Travel.


















































Sadly, not all the shots of cars were able to be taken as they were split into 2 categories - standard and premium.

Only premiums are available to be used for shots.

And to race too. Heh

But my word, the graphics is intense. my testicles nearly blew itself up when I saw the shots for the Audi R8; it looked so.. Real!

No comments: