Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mike heal?

For no odd reason, I'm having this bunch of melodies being played in my head. It's the intro to Dream Theater's "Learning to Live".

Where the keyboardist plays one time signature.
Where Mike Portnoy comes in and plays another.
Then John Petrucci takes over what Mike plays,
whereas Mike and John Myung plays another different time signature.

Or another bunch of melodies.

Beauty in its music.

But today, my late post, shall be dedicated to Michael Jackson, the late King of Pop. One of the persons that I highly respect in music due to his adaptability in various genres - and making it big at the same time.

Of course, I must admit that Beat It, Bad, Billie Jean, The Way You Make Me Feel, Remember The Time, made me listen to Michael Jackson.

But then again, I had a good laugh on the day of his death. Simple. The radio stations and news channels who once condemned him of being a pedophile, a non-human being who hung a child over the balcony, and plenty of his other mistakes that jeopardised his career, fame and personality, were mourning over his death.

Way to go, you fuckin' cash cows. Pick on the biggest news, and make it even more enourmous.

I can bet my flat white bottoms if John Petrucci or Steve Vai (Who happens to be everybody's guitar hero) were to pass away one day, all of you would be focusing on plain idiotic jokes about how a boyfriend proposed to his girlfriend, but only later did she know, was an April Fool's joke.

That, was definitely worth a laugh. Later did the boyfriend know that the girlfriend dumped him and that wasn't an April Fool's joke.

Of course I would definitely mourn over Michael Jackson, but for someone to criticise a person, then mourn over his death, is not a true fan of any sort.

Nor does the person has any real respect towards him.

So, it made me sick that most radio stations, like usual, were playing several tributes of his biggest hits to remember the unholiest day in his life.

Of course, respect goes out to those radio stations that randomly played Michael Jackson's songs; only because he was remembered to pull off his dance moves that inspired so many.

Like who? Girls, your oo-lala dance choreographer Wade Robson, of course.

The fact is simple. If you were to fight with your parents, and wait till the day they die, then apologise, it's not going to make a difference because you never know when they'd forgive you. Either when you're still alive, or being successful, or when you're tapping on heaven's door, or when you're in the midst getting kicked out of heaven, taking a huge fall towards hell.

I know I'm going to hell for what I've done. I don't ask for any forgiveness because I know that my mistakes were mine.






RIP Michael Jackson.

No comments: