Sunday, October 10, 2010

Meandering Thoughts.

I don't know why I put in so much effort into the things and the people around me.

I don't really feel appreciated in return sometimes. That's the sad bit.

The saddest bit is that I've been always feeling this way since forever.

The only cure is for me to stop everything and retreat to my guitar.

Sure, the guitar isn't the best form of "emotional" or "social" return investments, but it's the only thing that keeps me happy and understand others better.

But yeah.





I'm back to my old working schedule like in KL. No off days, work and studies back to back.

It's not like I never got used to it anyway.

This gets me about $600 per week average (which is my current working schedule), and hopefully.. This does not screw up my education.

More to like, I don't really give a shit no more.

No comments: