Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yoyoyoyoyo.

Original price @ $79.90.

But due to a sale AFTER a sale, which was $49.90,

I got this pair of shoes for $25 because the soles for my favourite Clarks shoes were just dying on me..

Also, I had problems looking for my size back in Malaysia because.. They just don't have it. Size 11 till 13s are hard to find.

I couldn't grab my hands on a decent 11 here in Tasmania because, everybody's just supersized compared to Malaysians. LOL

So I'm facing 2 different problems in 2 different countries. Awesome!

Still comfy!

BUT HELLO WHITE SHOES!












Special thanks to Jocelyn Shinoda for stuffing the advertisement in my face at her workplace yesterday :)

PS. Latest addition to my music library:

Billy Sheehan - Holy Cow!
Dream Theater - Chaos in Motion DVD, Black Clouds and Silver Linings.
Guns n Roses 1987 - 1999 Albums.
Jimi Hendrix - Valleys of Neptune (!!!!)
John Mayer - Continuum
KISS - The Very Best of KISS (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Paul Gilbert - Silence followed by a deafening roar

AND MANY MORE......................!!!

I love it when I gotta blow my brother's bandwidth.. WITH permission! LOL

No comments: