Thursday, March 25, 2010

Personal Note.

I would've used my iPod, but I was too lazy to reach into my bag to get it and type all of this into its Notes application.

Plus with my cover, it's not finger-friendly as well.

Okay!

  • Research on upcoming Management assignment (Essay)
  • Research on upcoming Prices and Profits assignment (Essay)
  • Download all Econometrics workshops available and (at least try) attempt to do it - preparation for quiz.
  • Prepare assignments and quiz materials for Banking and Financial Institutions.
  • Clear up the house.
  • Prepare all possible materials to survive without the internet (and find out methods on where to go online to leech and use certain connections for certain MyLO preparations)
  • Play the guitar.
  • And Guitar Hero: Van Halen
  • And do assignments with the company KISS - Rock and Roll All Nite so I can rock my the hell out of my assignments and make it just damned awesome.

I said a bang, bang bangity bang. I said a bang bang bangity bang.

And my sinus is attacking me in the library. Hello, that's against all sort of rules of nature.

No comments: