Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hi Guys.

It's been a while since I last blogged.

I haven't found the appropriate mood to blog about my overall Starbucks Experience, or my Green/Black Apron story. All put to good rest. One day, maybe, I shall write about it if I'm in the mood.

For the moment, if you all are interested in jewelry being presents, please do drop by at Gurney Plaza. I'm working under Bausch K until the 24th, and we have quite a wide range of Stainless Steel Jewelry.

Advantages?

If you were to be robbed off your jewelry, you will be the one laughing because the thief doesn't realise he just stole a high-quality fork.

Or teaspoon, if it were to be a small plain ring.

I'm participating in the fair from the 1st December to the 24th December.

Please do pop by to support.











Besides advertising, I am also facing a huge headache with this new job of mine, because not many have heard of stainless steel jewelry.

One day, I'll blog about it.

But for the moment, I need my sleep.

No comments: