Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RE-viewing.

I've been studying, working, complaining, travelling, spending (!!!), and playing a lot of music lately, yet I'm still dissatisfied.

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I think I'm nearly reaching the peak of whatever I'm doing.

I've been feeling tired, like as if age was catching up. Stressed, not entirely moody, but just.. stressed for no reason.

Whenever class ends at 5pm, my eyes gets heavy and I don't even have the mood to do anything else. Even whenever it's work, or something else exciting, I'd just snap and lose my mood.

Sometimes, I even branch off to blankness when someone else is talking to me.

What's up with me, anyway?

Oh well.

For the moment, I can't be bothered.

But whenever I'm bothered again, this nonsense comes up.

.. So whatever.

No comments: