Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Realisation.

I realised that my only true enemy in life, is my own thoughts that lurk in my mind.

Sometimes, it has been my companion that pushes me forwards and not be a potato couch. Moreover, thoughts overrule what we really have in mind.

Sadly, my thoughts are usually against reality in the most negative way, or perhaps I haven't seen the true light in certain aspects.

If only one can open up the future to see what lies in it on all aspects, it would really ease some of the uncertainties in life I have.

For my case, my mistakes in the past are the cause of the present situations that I am undergoing.

I guess the most I can do is just to sit, and hope, that all shall turn out well. Only time, for my case, shall tell.

On another note, the album preparation looks good so far. Just that I have to spend a lot of time songwriting. I have enrolled in Paul Gilbert's latest online school of rock, and it's a great tool to assist any aspiring guitarists, or anyone who just picked the instrument up out of sheer curiousity. Even I relearnt the basics, and that's a really good thing to be aware of.

Other than that, life is just a plain cycle. I need more excitement in some points. Or not.

I just want to know the truth.

Only time shall tell.

No comments: