Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Minor Shoutout.

In the world of technology, there's always been a great battle between Macs and Windows.

As much as I hate the idea, I always appreciated both machines. One was just comfortable for me to work with, the other is extremely versatile. You can heavily game on one machine, and you can't on the other. The other works smoothly when it comes to recording and plenty of other junk.

But today, I did not expect the person I looked up to as a visionary for a company that was ready to be in the dumps.

I always admired his presence on stage, how he held the audience in his keynote presentations with regards to the release of a brand new product. As much as how some people hate the current CEO (which I don't. I'm just confused why people would hate another individual when it's all about work sometimes? After all, Tim Cook tapped into the flash-memory industry for their iPod lines), the previous previous one had passed on.

A true visionary, and a rather interesting leader. Sadly, he died young, and he was really strong fighting all sorts of cancerous activities in that shell of his.

Thank you.

RIP, Steve Jobs.

No comments: