Thursday, August 20, 2009

Minor Updates.

Very minor ones, that's for sure.

Today, I'm going to transfer the final batch of items that I do not use anymore (I hope) from my place in PJ. After that, I'm going to watch Up. Cute movie, really. This is probably the first time that Pixar managed to catch my eye regarding a movie with a cartoon-ic storyline.

I've got a question though. Why is Bolt and Angels and Demons still out and Public Enemies is already cleared from the cinemas listing?

Thanks to them being retarded, I will officially support pirated products by buying a DVD, or not support piracy but original products by downloading an original DVD off torrents.

Let's just say that I'm borrowing the officially copied DVD from someone else off the net that I do not recognise or know of.

I'm not wrong for borrowing an officially copied DVD, right? All I need to do is to get my PowerISO/MagicISO up and running and I'll be able to watch them movies.

:D [ / end of sarcasm ]

Now, as per Starbucks - I might have the finalised store that I'll be transferred to in Penang during my 4 month stint. But the problem is, I'm going to be tendering my resignation on the 1st of November and I'll be officially inactive on the 1st of December.

Problem is, what if my application for an Australian university doesn't get confirmed by February?

Rejoin Starbucks? I have no idea yet. HAHAHAHAHAH.

And as for the guitar - I'm pretty disappointed that I'm not going anywhere. I'm still playing the same old stuff, doing the same old things (and even less from time to time), and I'm still stuck with the same studies. It never ends because there's no boundaries in music, supposingly. Everybody's striving to get better from every aspect or all of the aspects they've already achieved. Just improvements, I guess?

I picked up a couple of videos through YouTube.com. It's the perfect source of inspirations, but hell, I don't know who to look up to and for.

So here's a couple of videos I checked out, literally, just last night:



















What the...??



Also, my recent download of guitar tabs include Toni Braxton's Unbreak My Heart and Paul Gilbert's version of Fly Me To The Moon.

Oh God.

Now you see how fucked up my musical mind is?

But then again, I ain't complaining much because music's just.. awesome.

It's orgasmic!

Let's not forget Jack Johnson as well now, shall we?



No comments: