Thursday, February 17, 2011

Now I See.

... what's the big deal with external monitors.

They make me lazy, but hell, it's to fully utilise the maximum resolution you can get out of something, and TVs and standard Full HD monitors don't really do anything good.

One interesting thing about this Samsung monitor I've got though - the panels / controls are all touch-based. Which is annoying at one point, especially at night if the lights are off, somehow.

And sitting in an odd position (no thanks to my minor collection of figures) to see what's going on in one screen and what's going on the other, etc.

.. shit man.

I really need a workstation for this crap. Haha!

I'm having the time of my life.

---

On another note, I should get less committed with some issues in life if I continue to be unappreciated.

Not to say that I don't really give a shit, but if this goes on, I think it's better that one pulls themselves out from an issue than to stay.

Like a dying leaf on a healthy plant. It's like a disease.

No comments: